Land Rover is well-known for its luxury SUVs, including the fancy yet rugged Range Rover as well as smaller and more affordable models like the LR4 and Evoque. At its heart Land Rover is a rough and tumble vehicle despite its new reputation as an urban warrior, and one of just a few automotive brands in the U.S. to market solely SUV products. You can trust your Land Rover to the technicians at Fuerst Automotive.
At Fuerst Automotive, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Land Rover on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Land Rover’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Fuerst Automotive, we have a variety of oils to protect your Land Rover’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Land Rover model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Land Rover’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Land Rover.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Land Rover by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Land Rover to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Land Rover Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Land Rover car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Land Rovers, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Land Rover's service and repair needs.
Our Land Rover repair and service shop is located in Broadview Heights, OH.